Skip to main content

Air Raid

Photobucket

Transformers 2007 - One of my favorite characters in the Transformers universe. He is one of the aerial bot that form Superion (yes, I got this blog name from one of my favorite toy when I was a kid). He is a bit bigger than his G1 counterpart and got quite a cool look into it. Unluckily he cannot combine with other aerial bot to form Superion. With a cool green camouflage paint and sharing the same mold as Energon Skyblast.

Bio


Air Raid is a flier. Even so, he was sent to take care of the water-borne Decepticon Storm Surge, who was put in charge by Megatron himself.

Vehicle Mode (Non Power-Up Mode)


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

As you can see, the non power-up mode is very simple and yet it is still very attractive. It looks like a normal jet with an attitude.

Vehicle Mode (Power-Up Mode)


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Now, the power-up mode is something out of the Macross universe. It reminds me of the Macross Alto VF-25 Tornado Pack. The size of the jet plane is identical to the Power Core Combiners 2-Pack Commander.

Transformation Mode


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

You don't have to be a rocket scientist to transform into robot mode. The transformation is a breeze. The most exciting parts during the transformation is the chest part. You have to rotate it and the head/cockpit will also rotate. The long caliber gun and the side rocket can combine into a very powerful sword. It look like more of a spear than a sword to me. So beautifully crafted and nicely addition to the weaponry even for a small soldier like Air Raid. He is one very brave and strong Autobot officer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CW Powerglide

Combiner Wars - Finally a better looking Powerglide. I can't afford to buy the Classic 2.0 Powerglide; so this would be quite a nice value for your money. Basically, Powerglide is one of the G1 mini-bot (and how I wish that Beachcomber and Seaspray would be redesign). When Hasbro announce Powerglide as a legend class Combiner Wars figure; I was really excited. The new figure is the best looking Powerglide known and identical to his animation counterpart. And the best part; he transform himself into a powerful blaster for the combiners. Here is my review of him.

AoE Evolution Pack - Optimus Prime

Age of Extinction - Sorry for the late update. Been busy with life and collecting some masterpiece along the way. This double pack caught my eyes because of the classic/henkei mold. I already have the AoE Evasion Optimus (but never did review it); so here is my chance to review it all at once.

Fall of Cybertron Kickback

Fall of Cybertron - My first insecticon after all these years. Although; there were third party company who produced not-Kickback, I was never interested to get one due to a lot of fact. Personally, third parties are expensive and they came in limited amount. But when Hasbro announced Kickback figure in conjunction with the release of Fall of Cybertron video games; I was amaze on the product picture. In the promo picture; Kickback definitely a must buy in my book. Here is a review of this figure.