Skip to main content

Expressive Art Convention Brunei - The Cosplay Artist

Photobucket

EACon Brunei - Cosplay, a rather interesting pop-culture that is now spreading like peanut butter on a sandwich. I am astound to found out that cosplay had become a sensation particularly for teenagers. Not just that, I also found out that most of them make a good effort by trying to match exactly as their anime or video game character counterpart. Well, just have a look and see what I mean.

The Cosplay

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Unluckily, there were no Storm Troopers or Clone Trooper on spot. I was hoping to see at least one of these 501st Soldier during EACon and that would be awesome. I did not cover the whole day but I do manage to take some of the cosplay artist. I do wish that I could see more action but since it was crowded, I felt it was really unnecessary. Maybe, if I had time time I would go there again. Just maybe.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CW Powerglide

Combiner Wars - Finally a better looking Powerglide. I can't afford to buy the Classic 2.0 Powerglide; so this would be quite a nice value for your money. Basically, Powerglide is one of the G1 mini-bot (and how I wish that Beachcomber and Seaspray would be redesign). When Hasbro announce Powerglide as a legend class Combiner Wars figure; I was really excited. The new figure is the best looking Powerglide known and identical to his animation counterpart. And the best part; he transform himself into a powerful blaster for the combiners. Here is my review of him.

AoE Evolution Pack - Optimus Prime

Age of Extinction - Sorry for the late update. Been busy with life and collecting some masterpiece along the way. This double pack caught my eyes because of the classic/henkei mold. I already have the AoE Evasion Optimus (but never did review it); so here is my chance to review it all at once.

30th Generation Hoist

30 th Generation - I have reviewed the legend class Hoist before ( Click Here ). Now after more than a year; Hasbro released the 30 th Generation Hoist. It looks really amazing and I really love it very much. I won't say much but here is a review of Hoist