Skip to main content

Mr. Potato Head Transformers Crossover

20140511_084618

Mr. Potato Head - I accidentally bought this three when I was doing some hunting on new figures on my local supermarket. It came to me that a lot of stock coming in; and these three was some of it. There were also Marvel crossover such as Spider-Man, Iron-Man and some deluxe packages. This is my first review on something that is basically non-transformable but really fun to collect. Here is my review of them:

Optimus Prime

20140511_092044

He is the leader of the Autobot after all. This version of Optimus has clear blue parts on his helmet, hands and feet compared to the deluxe version. If you dissembled the whole thing; it will reveal a smiling Mr. Potato.

Bumblebee

20140511_092033

I just love this guy. So faithful with the G1 toyline and for once; No STRIPES! Behind the mask reveal a smiling Mr. Potato. I wish he had a deluxe version but I guess that it will have to wait. Maybe on the next release? Who knows.

Grimlock

20140511_092100

My first thought that he was Megatron. But when I look again; he was Grimlock after all. I do accept the fact that Mr. Potato was using Grimlock alternate mode (T-Rex) instead of his robot mode. Since he does not wearing a mask; you can see his grinning face. Still pretty cute and damn awesome.

Conclusion

20140511_093040

I am not a big fan of Mr. Potato. The heck I only like him in Toy Story movies. But after buying these figures; I got a bad feeling that I will buy more of these guys soon (especially the Marvel line). For those who love all the cuteness of Mr. Potato and could not wait to put this on your work desk and piss your office mate; I would recommend you all to buy this. This figures is also safe for your kids who ages 2+.

Galleries

20140511_08461820140511_09203320140511_09204420140511_09210020140511_093040

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CW Powerglide

Combiner Wars - Finally a better looking Powerglide. I can't afford to buy the Classic 2.0 Powerglide; so this would be quite a nice value for your money. Basically, Powerglide is one of the G1 mini-bot (and how I wish that Beachcomber and Seaspray would be redesign). When Hasbro announce Powerglide as a legend class Combiner Wars figure; I was really excited. The new figure is the best looking Powerglide known and identical to his animation counterpart. And the best part; he transform himself into a powerful blaster for the combiners. Here is my review of him.

AoE Evolution Pack - Optimus Prime

Age of Extinction - Sorry for the late update. Been busy with life and collecting some masterpiece along the way. This double pack caught my eyes because of the classic/henkei mold. I already have the AoE Evasion Optimus (but never did review it); so here is my chance to review it all at once.

Fall of Cybertron Kickback

Fall of Cybertron - My first insecticon after all these years. Although; there were third party company who produced not-Kickback, I was never interested to get one due to a lot of fact. Personally, third parties are expensive and they came in limited amount. But when Hasbro announced Kickback figure in conjunction with the release of Fall of Cybertron video games; I was amaze on the product picture. In the promo picture; Kickback definitely a must buy in my book. Here is a review of this figure.