Skip to main content

Fall of Cybertron Starscream

Starscream FOC

Fall of Cybertron - It has been a while since I post anything. I have been busy with a lot of things lately. With works, family and almost my hunt for more collections. For your information; I am not only collecting Transformers but I do collect other stuff such as Gundam and lately Lego. But my passion for Transformers are still strong.

I have purchased Starscream a long time ago. Even before my son was born. Now here is my chances to make amendment and there is no such thing as too late. It is better now than never.

Vehicle Mode

Starscream FOC Starscream FOC Starscream FOC Starscream FOC Starscream FOC Starscream FOC

Honestly; I prefer the vehicle mode rather than the alternate/robot mode. It looks like the Cybertron jet in the video game. My only dislike were the hollow parts on the back of the cockpit and the rocket thrust. Even the twin machine gun was a bit awkward due to it size. But other than that, it looks amazing.

Alternate Mode

Starscream FOC Starscream FOC Starscream FOC Starscream FOC

He is still the same intelligent but traitorous Starscream. He may look innocents but he can stab you in the back where you least expected. Anyway, Starscream was always crazy for power. It does not matter if it is in the comic books or G1 cartoon. Anyway, his transformation was easy after a few tries. A few pegs here and there to transform into jet mode and back. I got to be honest, Starscream really looks bad ass it is not for one thing. His feet. I really hate the feet. Does not matter if it is the toyline or even the video game itself. I guess it is not that worst as the classic seekers even has a funnier flat feet.

His two machine guns can be combined into one big fraggin gun. I never thought that Starscream would be a heavy weapon class since most of the seekers has seek and run tactics. Anyway, it is quite heavy when combine. It cause difficulty in terms of posing.

Conclusion

Starscream is not a bad toy line but I do prefer other Generations toyline. If you got the extra dough; it is better to get the Takara version as it is more color accurate. There are two mold that has already been released by Hasbro and Takara. You can get Skywarp exclusively on the Takara Generations line and Thundercracker on the IDW Hasbro Generation line. Good luck on completing your seekers ace.

Galleries

Starscream FOC Starscream FOC Starscream FOC Starscream FOC Starscream FOC Starscream FOC Starscream FOC Starscream FOC Starscream FOC Starscream FOC Starscream FOC Starscream FOC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CW Powerglide

Combiner Wars - Finally a better looking Powerglide. I can't afford to buy the Classic 2.0 Powerglide; so this would be quite a nice value for your money. Basically, Powerglide is one of the G1 mini-bot (and how I wish that Beachcomber and Seaspray would be redesign). When Hasbro announce Powerglide as a legend class Combiner Wars figure; I was really excited. The new figure is the best looking Powerglide known and identical to his animation counterpart. And the best part; he transform himself into a powerful blaster for the combiners. Here is my review of him.

AoE Evolution Pack - Optimus Prime

Age of Extinction - Sorry for the late update. Been busy with life and collecting some masterpiece along the way. This double pack caught my eyes because of the classic/henkei mold. I already have the AoE Evasion Optimus (but never did review it); so here is my chance to review it all at once.

CW Bombshell

Combiner Wars - It is a bug world out there. Anyway; this is the second Insecticon that I bought. We are missing the last legend wave (Megatron, Starscream, Gears, Skrapnel, Tailgate, Swerve and Cosmos). Either it arrived a few or none at all (and selling like hot cake). I can't complain much but at least the new Combiner Wars line release Bombshell (and yet to see upcoming Huffer, Blackjack and Warpath). Here is my review of this great and simple figure.