Skip to main content

Rumble & Frenzy Prime

Transformers Prime - First of all; I am sorry for the lack of updates and review. This is due to technical issue whereas I don't have a proper PC or laptop to access the Internet. Luckily Google has a Blogger application for Androids. This makes it a bit easier even without a PC. Anyway, this will be my first review for the deluxe class Transformers Prime - Rumble.


Bio



Rumble loves using his quake-producing armament to shake up the opposition. Though he is most often found by the side (or rather, inside) of his powerful commander, Soundwave, Rumble can be a surprisingly effective warrior on his own. His piledrivers can open up the ground below his opponents, throwing even the mightiest warriors for a tumble! It's these moments of chaos that keep up Rumble's morale.


Vehicle Mode





As you can see, their vehicle mode is an urban city car. Really reminds me of Proton Savvy and the rear looks like a Ford Focus. The Takara Tomy has a very nice and clean paint. Although I hate to admit that I really do not like those foil stickers. I have bad experience applying those when I was a kid. The Hasbro has a light cyan color with red tinted windows and the rims is black compared to the silver on both Takara version.


Alternate Mode





First of all; the transformation process. I really love transforming this figure. It is the most simple and most fun. I really like the gimmick where the head is hidden in the chest part and pops up when you open the chest. Although the Hasbro version does not even look like the original G1 Rumble. It does has unique head and equipped with its dual cannon that looks like a pile driver.

The Takara version got the micron weapon for each of the figure instead of two like the Hasbro version. Up until now, I have not assembled the whole thing because I am still thinking of spraying it black.

If you look closely at the Hasbro version, the body part looks like a face. It seems this design has spread to the Beast Hunters toyline. The only thing I hate about the Hasbro version is that the ball joint for the legs tend to loose due to wear and tear.

So if you ask me which version is the best; I would suggest to get the three of them. Maybe if you hate the Hasbro version, you can still use its weapon for your other Takara version of these figure.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CW Powerglide

Combiner Wars - Finally a better looking Powerglide. I can't afford to buy the Classic 2.0 Powerglide; so this would be quite a nice value for your money. Basically, Powerglide is one of the G1 mini-bot (and how I wish that Beachcomber and Seaspray would be redesign). When Hasbro announce Powerglide as a legend class Combiner Wars figure; I was really excited. The new figure is the best looking Powerglide known and identical to his animation counterpart. And the best part; he transform himself into a powerful blaster for the combiners. Here is my review of him.

AoE Evolution Pack - Optimus Prime

Age of Extinction - Sorry for the late update. Been busy with life and collecting some masterpiece along the way. This double pack caught my eyes because of the classic/henkei mold. I already have the AoE Evasion Optimus (but never did review it); so here is my chance to review it all at once.

CW Bombshell

Combiner Wars - It is a bug world out there. Anyway; this is the second Insecticon that I bought. We are missing the last legend wave (Megatron, Starscream, Gears, Skrapnel, Tailgate, Swerve and Cosmos). Either it arrived a few or none at all (and selling like hot cake). I can't complain much but at least the new Combiner Wars line release Bombshell (and yet to see upcoming Huffer, Blackjack and Warpath). Here is my review of this great and simple figure.