Skip to main content

Fall of Cybertron Optimus Prime



Fall of Cybertron - The video game Fall of Cybertron has been on shelves for a few months already and me, myself has finished it and enjoy the game so much. In Fall of Cybertron; the design of the characters has changed a lot especially Optimus himself. We remember him in War for Cybertron for being buff and tall. He is still tall and buff in Fall of Cybertron but his figure has shrunk. Here is my review.


Alternate Mode



The vehicle does resemble more like the G1 truck but I still prefer the first War of Cybertron Optimus. This vehicle mode looks a bit short in length. In front, it looks awesome but the side view is really an eyesore.




First of all the transformation is quite easy. Just becareful on the shoulders part and not to push up excessively. Like I have previously mentioned before; this figure has shrunk in size compared to War of Cybertron figure. Even WFC Bumblebee is so much taller than Optimus. Some people maybe concern about this but I don't really mind that much.

His head is small and his chest part is quite big. The weapon has also change and almost similar to the G1 weapon. Sometime I wish Hasbro would design as a voyager for this version instead of a deluxe size figure. Soundwave got that treatment. Why can't Megatron and Optimus deserves to be a voyager? I hope you will read this Hasbro.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CW Powerglide

Combiner Wars - Finally a better looking Powerglide. I can't afford to buy the Classic 2.0 Powerglide; so this would be quite a nice value for your money. Basically, Powerglide is one of the G1 mini-bot (and how I wish that Beachcomber and Seaspray would be redesign). When Hasbro announce Powerglide as a legend class Combiner Wars figure; I was really excited. The new figure is the best looking Powerglide known and identical to his animation counterpart. And the best part; he transform himself into a powerful blaster for the combiners. Here is my review of him.

AoE Evolution Pack - Optimus Prime

Age of Extinction - Sorry for the late update. Been busy with life and collecting some masterpiece along the way. This double pack caught my eyes because of the classic/henkei mold. I already have the AoE Evasion Optimus (but never did review it); so here is my chance to review it all at once.

CW Bombshell

Combiner Wars - It is a bug world out there. Anyway; this is the second Insecticon that I bought. We are missing the last legend wave (Megatron, Starscream, Gears, Skrapnel, Tailgate, Swerve and Cosmos). Either it arrived a few or none at all (and selling like hot cake). I can't complain much but at least the new Combiner Wars line release Bombshell (and yet to see upcoming Huffer, Blackjack and Warpath). Here is my review of this great and simple figure.