Skip to main content

WFC Megatron (Toys "R" Us Exclusive)

Photobucket

War for Cybertron - The infamous leader of the Decepticon. A war lord and a highly respectable warrior. You can't blame him as his origin was a humble one. A grunt who were push around by the Autobot aristocrat. He led the rebellion and soon the rebellion become a lust of power and hell break loose. Anyway, I love Megatron more than I love Optimus Prime. He is quite an intelligent tactician and skillful in fighting. Well here is my review of him for his War for Cybertron Megatron deluxe figure.

Bio


MEGATRON rebuilds himself continuously. When the war first began on CYBERTRON, he constantly applied new modifications to catch the AUTOBOTS unaware and under prepared. His spies are always on the lookout for new tech that will optimize his body into the perfect war machine. He is the bleeding edge of technology on CYBERTRON, and his enemies will pay the price for not keeping up.

Alternate Mode


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Not that I hate or loving its alternate mode; but he does look better as a tank rather than a gun. In this mode, he got two alternate option. Whether using his track or hover mode. I prefer to use the track mode rather than the hover mode. It looks more awesome that way.

Robot Mode


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The transformation was a bit intermediate. I always forget how to transform it into vehicle mode as some parts need to be hidden. Anyway, Megatron looks amazing. With the big cannon on his side hand and that bad ass looks felt like no one should ever mess with him.

There is also a sort of Decepticon logo on his back (I guess like most of the WfC figure). Quite cool though. My only complain was that he has a duck feet. You can only see it at the back. And his hand has limited articulation. Unfortunately, this was the only Megatron that I can get my hands on. I was hoping that there will be a voyager Megatron just like Fall of Cybertron Soundwave. But until then; we will just have to wait.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CW Powerglide

Combiner Wars - Finally a better looking Powerglide. I can't afford to buy the Classic 2.0 Powerglide; so this would be quite a nice value for your money. Basically, Powerglide is one of the G1 mini-bot (and how I wish that Beachcomber and Seaspray would be redesign). When Hasbro announce Powerglide as a legend class Combiner Wars figure; I was really excited. The new figure is the best looking Powerglide known and identical to his animation counterpart. And the best part; he transform himself into a powerful blaster for the combiners. Here is my review of him.

AoE Evolution Pack - Optimus Prime

Age of Extinction - Sorry for the late update. Been busy with life and collecting some masterpiece along the way. This double pack caught my eyes because of the classic/henkei mold. I already have the AoE Evasion Optimus (but never did review it); so here is my chance to review it all at once.

CW Bombshell

Combiner Wars - It is a bug world out there. Anyway; this is the second Insecticon that I bought. We are missing the last legend wave (Megatron, Starscream, Gears, Skrapnel, Tailgate, Swerve and Cosmos). Either it arrived a few or none at all (and selling like hot cake). I can't complain much but at least the new Combiner Wars line release Bombshell (and yet to see upcoming Huffer, Blackjack and Warpath). Here is my review of this great and simple figure.