Skip to main content

Cyberverse TF Prime Ultra Magnus

Photobucket

Transformers Prime - The one that really got away last time during my stay at Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. I have been tracking him ever since. The reason I bought him because legend or scout class were never been designed before (or maybe I miss it somehow). Anyway, I fall in love with this little guy as it is well designed and the color scheme is a reference to the G1 Ultra Magnus. Well, here is what I think about Ultra Magnus from Transformers Prime.

Bio


As the commander of the most elite AUTOBOT special forces unit ever assembled, you’d expect ULTRA MAGNUS to be just about one of the most unstoppable warriors this side of the galactic core. You’d be right. Add an AUTOBOT hero to your TRANSFORMERS adventures with this intense Commander Class ULTRA MAGNUS robot-to-vehicle figure! In robot mode, your brave ULTRA MAGNUS figure’s battle hammer will make serious trouble for the DECEPTICONS. But if they get him on the run, convert him to truck mode to keep him one step ahead! Keep converting him back and forth so he can handle whatever his enemies throw at him! Fierce ULTRA MAGNUS figure converts from robot mode to truck mode and back. Arm him with his battle hammer! - Hasbro

Vehicle Mode


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

His vehicle mode looks more of a crossover of G1 and Robot in Disguise. He looks superb and more like a fire truck or an artillery gunner truck. The only set back on his vehicle mode is that without the artillery gun; Ultra Magnus vehicle exposed his groin. The one thing that I realize that Hasbro is making all this small weaponry slot, so that other figure can use it as well. So I did experiment it with Ironhide dual gun on each side of Ultra Magnus and it really looks incredible.

Alternate Mode


Photobucket
Photobucket

Who would not fall in love with that looks. I really love the chest part as it looks more of a G1 Ultra Magnus. But overall, he looks identical to his Animated counterpart. Why? Because of them has a hammer as a weapon. This hammer can also transform into a long range weapon. His transformation was very simple. But do be aware on his chest side and both his legs.

Some of the fans really wish Ultra Magnus would be a voyager soon enough. But until then, I just hope their wish would come true because it would definitely worth to buy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CW Powerglide

Combiner Wars - Finally a better looking Powerglide. I can't afford to buy the Classic 2.0 Powerglide; so this would be quite a nice value for your money. Basically, Powerglide is one of the G1 mini-bot (and how I wish that Beachcomber and Seaspray would be redesign). When Hasbro announce Powerglide as a legend class Combiner Wars figure; I was really excited. The new figure is the best looking Powerglide known and identical to his animation counterpart. And the best part; he transform himself into a powerful blaster for the combiners. Here is my review of him.

AoE Evolution Pack - Optimus Prime

Age of Extinction - Sorry for the late update. Been busy with life and collecting some masterpiece along the way. This double pack caught my eyes because of the classic/henkei mold. I already have the AoE Evasion Optimus (but never did review it); so here is my chance to review it all at once.

CW Bombshell

Combiner Wars - It is a bug world out there. Anyway; this is the second Insecticon that I bought. We are missing the last legend wave (Megatron, Starscream, Gears, Skrapnel, Tailgate, Swerve and Cosmos). Either it arrived a few or none at all (and selling like hot cake). I can't complain much but at least the new Combiner Wars line release Bombshell (and yet to see upcoming Huffer, Blackjack and Warpath). Here is my review of this great and simple figure.