Skip to main content

Cyberverse DOTM The Wreckers

Photobucket

Dark of The Moon - Finally, I have completed my Wreckers collection (at least that is). I'm just happy to have these 3 small Cyberverse figure rather than having a Human Alliance or a Deluxe figure (I sold off most of M. Bay movie figure). I'm more focus nowadays on Generation and Universe (in other words CHUG) figure now. I even ditched Transformers Prime and sold the figure as I'm not really keen into the Animated type of figure. Well enough about that. Here I found out that, these 3 Cyberverse figure is not as bad as I thought. Topspin, Roadbuster and Leadfoot is interestingly got quite a nice detailed compared to its deluxe counterpart. Anyway, this is the first time I am going to review 3 toys at one time. Here is what I thought.

Bio


Topspin

The harder the job, the more AUTOBOT TOPSPIN likes it. If he doesn’t return from a mission dented and leaking transmission fluid, he considers it a failure. Scratches and dings are badges of honor to him – signs that he has lived through all that life has to throw at him, and come out smiling.

Roadbuster

The only thing ROADBUSTER enjoys more than a day spent building blasters is an afternoon taken up with trashing DECEPTICONS.

Leadfoot

LEADFOOT and his cohorts drive fast, have a thing for loud weapons and maintain a strong dislike for DECEPTICONS. But LEADFOOT is not all flash and show; while on CYBERTRON he was called a genius weapon designer!

Vehicle Mode


Topspin

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Roadbuster

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Leadfoot

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Well, I really love Leadfoot and Roadbuster stealth force mode compared to Topspin. It is funny, how Hasbro doing its marketing strategy. 3 deluxe figure of The Wreckers and only Roadbuster that does not have a stealth force mode. In Cyberverse, Topspin became the victim. And it is strange how there is only two Human Alliance figure of The Wreckers? Roadbuster and Leadfoot. So where is Topspin? So I really don't like this Cyberverse Topspin for having its original mode. Too simple. Roadbuster is does look like some vehicle from Mad Max movie. So in this round, Leadfoot wins.

Alternate Mode


Topspin

Photobucket
Photobucket

Roadbuster

Photobucket
Photobucket

Leadfoot

Photobucket
Photobucket

I must say, when it comes to alternate mode; I prefer Roadbuster better. He looks so awesome and bad ass compared to his companion. And it he got a chainsaw weapon for crying out loud. Well, the transformation process for these 3 was easy fizzy lemon squeezy. Although the peg that hold and cover Topspin in vehicle mode was a bit annoying. It takes a bit of force to put the peg perfectly. Then there is Roadbuster weapon that is always loose. Even Leadfoot has a bit of difficulty to stand (I guess due to its obese nature, LOL).

So if you can't afford to buy and collect a deluxe class or a Human Alliance class; I suggest you buy these 3 instead. They are a great collection to my Cyberverse (I prefer it now compared to DOTM deluxe class). I might get the 3 others Cyberverse Decepticon, Crankcase and his minion. All in all, these Wreckers are an awesome figure; even for a small guy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CW Powerglide

Combiner Wars - Finally a better looking Powerglide. I can't afford to buy the Classic 2.0 Powerglide; so this would be quite a nice value for your money. Basically, Powerglide is one of the G1 mini-bot (and how I wish that Beachcomber and Seaspray would be redesign). When Hasbro announce Powerglide as a legend class Combiner Wars figure; I was really excited. The new figure is the best looking Powerglide known and identical to his animation counterpart. And the best part; he transform himself into a powerful blaster for the combiners. Here is my review of him.

AoE Evolution Pack - Optimus Prime

Age of Extinction - Sorry for the late update. Been busy with life and collecting some masterpiece along the way. This double pack caught my eyes because of the classic/henkei mold. I already have the AoE Evasion Optimus (but never did review it); so here is my chance to review it all at once.

30th Generation Hoist

30 th Generation - I have reviewed the legend class Hoist before ( Click Here ). Now after more than a year; Hasbro released the 30 th Generation Hoist. It looks really amazing and I really love it very much. I won't say much but here is a review of Hoist