Skip to main content

Darth Vader

Photobucket

Star Wars Crossover - You might remember him in Star Wars as one of the greatest villain in the Star Wars universe. From a humble beginning into an ambitious young Jedi; he became Dark Lord of the Sith in order to fulfill a false prophecy. He has always been my most favorite characters and Hasbro has fulfill my wish to make him a Transformers crossover.

Bio

As a sinister lord of the Sith, Darth Vader is on a mission to crush the rebellion and bring young Luke Skywalker before the Emperor. Using the power of the dark side, Vader changes into his Advanced TIE fighter mode and combs the galaxy for Skywalker, destroying all rebel ships, pirate fleets and asteroids that get in his way.

Vehicle Mode

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Darth Vader vehicle mode is the Advanced Tie Fighter. Highly detailed and really cool looking. The new release does not include any mini figure of Darth Vader (in which is rather a loss to me). The missile (in which is his twin lightsaber) works really great. The only complain I have was the wings. One of the wings that will become Darth Vader cape is rather loose. But the rest of it looks very amazing and well detailed.

Alternate Mode

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

He looks really amazing and well detailed. He is the only crossover that looks like a Star Wars characters than the rest of the toyline (even superior than the Clone Trooper). My only complain was his leg part. There is so little to be amazed with and he barely can stand due to his heavy body parts. He is a bit bulkier but if you love Star Wars and The Transformers; I suggest you would get this one. He is truly a piece of art.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CW Powerglide

Combiner Wars - Finally a better looking Powerglide. I can't afford to buy the Classic 2.0 Powerglide; so this would be quite a nice value for your money. Basically, Powerglide is one of the G1 mini-bot (and how I wish that Beachcomber and Seaspray would be redesign). When Hasbro announce Powerglide as a legend class Combiner Wars figure; I was really excited. The new figure is the best looking Powerglide known and identical to his animation counterpart. And the best part; he transform himself into a powerful blaster for the combiners. Here is my review of him.

AoE Evolution Pack - Optimus Prime

Age of Extinction - Sorry for the late update. Been busy with life and collecting some masterpiece along the way. This double pack caught my eyes because of the classic/henkei mold. I already have the AoE Evasion Optimus (but never did review it); so here is my chance to review it all at once.

CW Bombshell

Combiner Wars - It is a bug world out there. Anyway; this is the second Insecticon that I bought. We are missing the last legend wave (Megatron, Starscream, Gears, Skrapnel, Tailgate, Swerve and Cosmos). Either it arrived a few or none at all (and selling like hot cake). I can't complain much but at least the new Combiner Wars line release Bombshell (and yet to see upcoming Huffer, Blackjack and Warpath). Here is my review of this great and simple figure.