Skip to main content

Barricade

Photobucket

Dark of the Moon - Barricade, he is consider MIA in Revenge of the Fallen. But he appeared back in Dark of the Moon. So where is he during the Egyptian incident? Maybe he is looking for Megatron's body or something. Anyway, to me his vehicle mode always the coolest amongst the Decepticon land vehicle. Love the insignia 'To Punish and Enslave'. Really stick to Decepticon harsh principle. Anyway, he is back but how does he fare with former figure? Well just read on.

Bio

BARRICADE doesn't make friends, he finds potential victims. His seemingly benevolent police car vehicle mode has been known to trick potential targets into trusting him. BARRICADE has the ability to stalk and eliminate nearly any AUTOBOT he wishes. Humans and AUTOBOTS alike should take cover when they notice police sirens in the distance - it could be the last thing they ever hear!

Vehicle Mode

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I can't complain much about his vehicle mode. I always love his vehicle mode. I love the Saleen S281 police car. Every detail on this vehicle is great. Even the smallest detail like the Decepticon logo and the slogan really appealing. Can't say much about the MechTech weapon mounted on his siren. Unluckily, he only had one MechTech point on his vehicle mode.

Alternate Mode

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

This is the part where I would say that he is truly and amazingly... Ugly. Why I said ugly? Because he had no abdomen or anything. I bought the Premium series of Barricade and he does not look like his Dark of the Moon counterpart. At least, that series was really tall than this one. The transformation process was not that hard. But like usual, the manual instruction was really terrible. There were some error and looks really confusing but after a while I really get the hang of it. Anyway, the only interesting part was his upper chest. Roll it out, and the front grill will change into a crunch chest part. Other than that, his alternate mode was not that interesting and really short. Almost identical to DOTM Skids. So I suggest you buy the Human Alliance Barricade, instead of wasting your money on this one like I did.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CW Powerglide

Combiner Wars - Finally a better looking Powerglide. I can't afford to buy the Classic 2.0 Powerglide; so this would be quite a nice value for your money. Basically, Powerglide is one of the G1 mini-bot (and how I wish that Beachcomber and Seaspray would be redesign). When Hasbro announce Powerglide as a legend class Combiner Wars figure; I was really excited. The new figure is the best looking Powerglide known and identical to his animation counterpart. And the best part; he transform himself into a powerful blaster for the combiners. Here is my review of him.

AoE Evolution Pack - Optimus Prime

Age of Extinction - Sorry for the late update. Been busy with life and collecting some masterpiece along the way. This double pack caught my eyes because of the classic/henkei mold. I already have the AoE Evasion Optimus (but never did review it); so here is my chance to review it all at once.

CW Bombshell

Combiner Wars - It is a bug world out there. Anyway; this is the second Insecticon that I bought. We are missing the last legend wave (Megatron, Starscream, Gears, Skrapnel, Tailgate, Swerve and Cosmos). Either it arrived a few or none at all (and selling like hot cake). I can't complain much but at least the new Combiner Wars line release Bombshell (and yet to see upcoming Huffer, Blackjack and Warpath). Here is my review of this great and simple figure.