Skip to main content

Turbo Tracks

Photobucket

Reveal the Shield - My good old friend Turbo Tracks or simply Tracks. I used to have the Generation 1 Tracks back in 1988. He was a joy of wonder. My first ever deluxe figure when I was a kid. I cried during that time wanted to buy Tracks and my auntie got it for me. I was such a demanding child. Now I know how it felt when I am grown up and wish that I could spank the younger me. Anyway, here is my review of Turbo Tracks.

Bio

If there's one thing AUTOBOT TRACKS loves, it's himself. In his opinion, nothing is quite so fine as the glint of sunlight off his perfectly polished chrome, or the look humans give his sweet paint job as he rolls by. He's no coward, but he avoids battle all the same, if only to protect his precious body from getting scuffed or, even worse, dented.

Vehicle Mode

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Turbo Tracks was originally a Corvette. But now he look different and something more like a vehicle from Grand Theft Auto video game. He still maintain the blue color scheme and looks awesome. For your information, this mold is also shared with Wheeljack (another Autobot on my wishlist). He still look cool but I still prefer the G1 version.

Vehicle Mode (Flight Mode)

Photobucket
Photobucket

A car that fly? It really reminds me of my old M.A.S.K. toys. Turbo Tracks has the same ability like his G1 counterpart - flight. Although his rocket booster seems to be a bit smaller than his original. Hey, at least he got a twin rocket booster and a small wing to fly.

Alternate Mode

Photobucket
Photobucket

Turbo Tracks still maintain the G1 looks. With red face, blue eyes and black and blue livery. He also maintain the G1 weaponry and wings. Even both of the tires are on his shoulder together with his twin rocket. His transformation was a bit complex but not that very hard. You just have to be aware on his hands part when transforming back to vehicle mode. His gun was hidden on his rear trunk and this was very nice touch indeed. This figure is a very nice figure if its not for his loose parts especially the legs. You need to adjust it very carefully so that it would not fall down or even slide to his body part. A very loose figure but a nice addition to one of the re-imagination of my good old friend - Tracks.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CW Powerglide

Combiner Wars - Finally a better looking Powerglide. I can't afford to buy the Classic 2.0 Powerglide; so this would be quite a nice value for your money. Basically, Powerglide is one of the G1 mini-bot (and how I wish that Beachcomber and Seaspray would be redesign). When Hasbro announce Powerglide as a legend class Combiner Wars figure; I was really excited. The new figure is the best looking Powerglide known and identical to his animation counterpart. And the best part; he transform himself into a powerful blaster for the combiners. Here is my review of him.

AoE Evolution Pack - Optimus Prime

Age of Extinction - Sorry for the late update. Been busy with life and collecting some masterpiece along the way. This double pack caught my eyes because of the classic/henkei mold. I already have the AoE Evasion Optimus (but never did review it); so here is my chance to review it all at once.

30th Generation Hoist

30 th Generation - I have reviewed the legend class Hoist before ( Click Here ). Now after more than a year; Hasbro released the 30 th Generation Hoist. It looks really amazing and I really love it very much. I won't say much but here is a review of Hoist