Skip to main content

Special Ops Jazz



Reveal the Shield - I love Jazz. He is one cool Autobot. He is the type of Autobot that would be cool to hang out with but dangerous to be mess around. Anyway, this Reveal the Shield model is quite cool. For me, he is the best amongst the rest. Why? I will tell you why.

Bio

Jazz is Optimus Prime's right-hand man. Unlike Prowl, Prime's military strategist, Jazz responds well to change and improvisation. Whatever surprises the Decepticons spring, Jazz can deal with it. His position as Special Operations head calls for all the skills he possesses, yet he still has time to add some style to everything he does. Jazz's upbeat and outgoing personality make him one of the most popular Autobots among the Ark's crew.

Vehicle Mode








Amongst the deluxe model, he got an arsenal of cool weapon. Even in his vehicle mode, he can deploy his big loud speaker to disrupt his opponent. The door is fully functional and you can simply put the speaker outside its door. I wish that the speaker would work and that would be even cooler. The only thing that I really dislike is the lack of paint at the rear of his vehicle mode. It just too 'empty'. I think I would want to customize it with paint.

Transformation Mode







His transformation is similar to Bumblebee, but you need a little tweak on his foot. Sometimes the panel stuck when transforming into vehicle mode. With a livery paint from the original G1 version, who could hesitate not to buy this version of Jazz. Even his head sculpt still maintain that G1 aspect but even cooler. Did I say cool a lot of time? Anyway, the same with his vehicle mode, his speakers can be deploy and add to the mayhem. For those who think that the speakers is just for show, wait until you convert them into a more powerful blaster (like shown on top). Ain't it cool? Here I said it again, LOL.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CW Powerglide

Combiner Wars - Finally a better looking Powerglide. I can't afford to buy the Classic 2.0 Powerglide; so this would be quite a nice value for your money. Basically, Powerglide is one of the G1 mini-bot (and how I wish that Beachcomber and Seaspray would be redesign). When Hasbro announce Powerglide as a legend class Combiner Wars figure; I was really excited. The new figure is the best looking Powerglide known and identical to his animation counterpart. And the best part; he transform himself into a powerful blaster for the combiners. Here is my review of him.

AoE Evolution Pack - Optimus Prime

Age of Extinction - Sorry for the late update. Been busy with life and collecting some masterpiece along the way. This double pack caught my eyes because of the classic/henkei mold. I already have the AoE Evasion Optimus (but never did review it); so here is my chance to review it all at once.

30th Generation Hoist

30 th Generation - I have reviewed the legend class Hoist before ( Click Here ). Now after more than a year; Hasbro released the 30 th Generation Hoist. It looks really amazing and I really love it very much. I won't say much but here is a review of Hoist