Skip to main content

Roadbuster

Photobucket

Dark of The Moon - One of the outstanding members of The Wreckers. And he speaks with a Scottish accents? When I was a kid, I used to own him and at that time, I really have no idea who he is... Until now. This is a deluxe model of Roadbuster and I wish to buy its Human Alliance figure as soon as it hit shelves. That one is a must buy figure. For now, this deluxe model is good enough for me.

Bio

ROADBUSTER might be a little rough around the edges, but he's got it where it counts. For as long as any of them can remember, he and his partners have specialized in traveling the galaxy, kicking DECEPTICON tailpipe and taking names. To them, Earth is just another battleground. Rush into combat with this vehicle-to-robot hero! Switch your mighty ROADBUSTER figure from track mode to battle-ready robot mode. Convert him back to vehicle mode so he can chase down his enemies, complete with assault saw. As the battle rages on, keep converting him back and forth, so he's ready to face whatever his enemies throw at him!

Vehicle Mode

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Although there were a lot of details in this deluxe model, I felt there were still something missing decal (Maybe due to certain copyright information). At least it got the official signature of Dale Earnhardt, Jr. I think I will try to order some of the customized sticker for him through online, so that he will look awesome. But for now, I am good with the current one. The only thing that I really dislike was the white paint were quite messy. I mean really a mess. Wish that it would be more professionally painted. I had modified the vehicle to so called Stealth Force mode. At least it look a bit different and really cool.

Alternate Mode

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

He got the most simple transformation for a deluxe model. I love the head and shoulder parts where it got the richest detail. But I do hate the chest and the leg part as it was quite simple. Wish there were a lot more details going on on that particular part. But all in all, this is quite a nice deluxe model and I really love it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CW Powerglide

Combiner Wars - Finally a better looking Powerglide. I can't afford to buy the Classic 2.0 Powerglide; so this would be quite a nice value for your money. Basically, Powerglide is one of the G1 mini-bot (and how I wish that Beachcomber and Seaspray would be redesign). When Hasbro announce Powerglide as a legend class Combiner Wars figure; I was really excited. The new figure is the best looking Powerglide known and identical to his animation counterpart. And the best part; he transform himself into a powerful blaster for the combiners. Here is my review of him.

AoE Evolution Pack - Optimus Prime

Age of Extinction - Sorry for the late update. Been busy with life and collecting some masterpiece along the way. This double pack caught my eyes because of the classic/henkei mold. I already have the AoE Evasion Optimus (but never did review it); so here is my chance to review it all at once.

CW Bombshell

Combiner Wars - It is a bug world out there. Anyway; this is the second Insecticon that I bought. We are missing the last legend wave (Megatron, Starscream, Gears, Skrapnel, Tailgate, Swerve and Cosmos). Either it arrived a few or none at all (and selling like hot cake). I can't complain much but at least the new Combiner Wars line release Bombshell (and yet to see upcoming Huffer, Blackjack and Warpath). Here is my review of this great and simple figure.