Skip to main content

Red Alert

Photobucket

Generations - I don't really remember Red Alert that quite well. I only remember him as his G1 mold share the same design as Sideswipe. Both of them are a Lamborghini during that time. But I do remember Red Alert in Transformers Cybertron. And he did appeared in the PlayStation 2 Transformers video game (not the movie version). That game was totally awesome compared to its predecessor. By the way, I am not going to write about the video game but the red fire chief - Red Alert.

Bio

As security director for the AUTOBOTS, RED ALERT tries to keep his eye on everyone and everything. All the time. He installs hidden cameras and security sensors everywhere, and keeps detailed records of the known movements of enemies and allies alike. Nothing escapes his attention, and - to him - everything is significant. His paranoia keeps him constantly on edge, but it's paid off more than once by stopping DECEPTICON plots before they did any damage.

Vehicle Mode

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The vehicle livery shared and almost identical to the Generation 1 livery. It looks like a Lamborghini Gallardo. It even got a license plate 'ALERT' on his rear. It remains faithful to the G1 livery and this mold has been used a lot for other figures (I really mean a lot). There are no special vehicle weapon mode or anything. It is just plain simple but attractive.

Alternate Mode

Photobucket
Photobucket

At first, I had trouble transforming him from vehicle mode to robot mode. This was due to the sliding parts on both of his shoulders. You need to force it a bit or else his shoulder would be a bit lower (which looks kind of funny). After I force the shoulders up, I found out that it became a bit loose and cause it to slide down at certain time. Anyway, he looks identical to his G1 counterpart but without his mounted cannon on his shoulder. He have a gun and it can be upgraded into a pulse blaster. But if you want another version of Red Alert, then look no further. You can always buy the shiny metallic paint of Takara Tomy Red Alert (and with a cannon on his shoulder). That version looks amazing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CW Powerglide

Combiner Wars - Finally a better looking Powerglide. I can't afford to buy the Classic 2.0 Powerglide; so this would be quite a nice value for your money. Basically, Powerglide is one of the G1 mini-bot (and how I wish that Beachcomber and Seaspray would be redesign). When Hasbro announce Powerglide as a legend class Combiner Wars figure; I was really excited. The new figure is the best looking Powerglide known and identical to his animation counterpart. And the best part; he transform himself into a powerful blaster for the combiners. Here is my review of him.

AoE Evolution Pack - Optimus Prime

Age of Extinction - Sorry for the late update. Been busy with life and collecting some masterpiece along the way. This double pack caught my eyes because of the classic/henkei mold. I already have the AoE Evasion Optimus (but never did review it); so here is my chance to review it all at once.

30th Generation Hoist

30 th Generation - I have reviewed the legend class Hoist before ( Click Here ). Now after more than a year; Hasbro released the 30 th Generation Hoist. It looks really amazing and I really love it very much. I won't say much but here is a review of Hoist