Skip to main content

Lugnut

Photobucket

Reveal the Shield - The powerful, most faithful but not too bright Lugnut. He often portrayed the muscle behind the Decepticon forces. A forces to be reckoned with. He is a cyclops and almost identical to Shockwave. Anyway, I really love his character in Transformers Animated. He is so faithful to Megatron that even Megatron respect him more than Starscream. This voyager figure is really cool and worth every dime. The vehicle mode is almost near to a leader class figure and his alternate mode is really superb.

Bio

None too bright, but fanatically loyal to MEGATRON, LUGNUT lives to see the DECEPTICONS victorious. He is a literally a force of nature on the battlefield - gravity generators in his fists spawn point singularities on impact, causing massive explosions with each punch. That, combined with his seemingly limitless supply of missiles, makes him a chaotic and deadly opponent - one that most AUTOBOTS avoid at all costs.

Vehicle Mode

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

His vehicle mode is amazing. With highly detailed paint and decal, it makes you forget that this is a Transformers figure that you are holding. Highly and rich detailed color really makes Lugnut standout amongst the rest of my voyager series. Even it is labeled LU-6 NU-7 that stands for LUGNUT. The only thing I really dislike about him is his weapon mode. The cannon is mounted on the rear. I always accidentally flip the switch when in transformation mode. I am sorry because I did not show you the cannon weapon mode. Most probably it is useless for me to even show it to you.

Alternate Mode

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I saw on Seibertron VSD on him; he had another repaint color with the Decepticon insignia. It is the Transformers United version and it fix a lot of his transformation bug such as the loose cockpit spring. And it looks more awesome compare to the already amazing Lugnut. His arms are equipped with a spring mechanism that when executed he can extend his arm (to punch an Autobot or something). Even for a voyager and a bulkier design; he is amazingly well articulated. With his arm and leg movement are pose able. I did not know at first that his arm can be on an L shape and I thought he was stiff. But I soon found out that he can. He is quite a keeper and for collectors, I would not want to miss out on him. Or you could get the Transformer United version.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CW Powerglide

Combiner Wars - Finally a better looking Powerglide. I can't afford to buy the Classic 2.0 Powerglide; so this would be quite a nice value for your money. Basically, Powerglide is one of the G1 mini-bot (and how I wish that Beachcomber and Seaspray would be redesign). When Hasbro announce Powerglide as a legend class Combiner Wars figure; I was really excited. The new figure is the best looking Powerglide known and identical to his animation counterpart. And the best part; he transform himself into a powerful blaster for the combiners. Here is my review of him.

AoE Evolution Pack - Optimus Prime

Age of Extinction - Sorry for the late update. Been busy with life and collecting some masterpiece along the way. This double pack caught my eyes because of the classic/henkei mold. I already have the AoE Evasion Optimus (but never did review it); so here is my chance to review it all at once.

CW Bombshell

Combiner Wars - It is a bug world out there. Anyway; this is the second Insecticon that I bought. We are missing the last legend wave (Megatron, Starscream, Gears, Skrapnel, Tailgate, Swerve and Cosmos). Either it arrived a few or none at all (and selling like hot cake). I can't complain much but at least the new Combiner Wars line release Bombshell (and yet to see upcoming Huffer, Blackjack and Warpath). Here is my review of this great and simple figure.