Skip to main content

Linkin Park Iridescent - Music Video



Linkin Park - Honestly, when I heard the low tone song of Linkin Park, I was a bit discourage. I thought that this song would be even greater than the last two songs from the two movies. But after watching Transformers Dark of The Moon; this song is really suitable for the dark and emotional theme of the movie. This song is something that I can relate with. My own life.

When you were standing in the wake of devastation
when you were waiting on the edge of the unknown
with the cataclysm raining down, insides crying save me now
you were there and possibly alone.

Do you feel cold and lost in desperation
you build up hope, but failure's all you've known
remember all the sadness and frustration
and let it go, let it go.

And in the burst of light that blinded every angel
as if the sky had blown the heavens into stars
you felt the gravity of temper grace falling into empty space
no one there to catch you in their arms

Do you feel cold and lost in desperation
you build up hope, but failure's all you've known
remember all the sadness and frustration
and let it go, let it go.



(Multiple Voices)
Do you feel cold and lost in desperation
you build up hope, but failure's all you've known
remember all the sadness and frustration
and let it go,

let it go
let it go
let it go
let it go

Do you feel cold and lost in desperation
you build up hope, but failure's all you've known
remember all the sadness and frustration
and let it go, let it go.



Seriously, I can quickly relate this movie to my own experience. For the past few years, I was devastated (not Devastator). Failure in relationship and job experience makes me always want to give up. But during that time the movie, Transformers and Transformers Revenge of the Fallen (no matter how terrible that movie was) really gave me message on not giving up. Now I found a very good job, have a lots of new friends and someone very dear to me (that I really love very much). I guess all I am trying to say, never give up. Just let go all those sadness, anger and frustration. It is like the lyric said, just let it go... Something good will always happen after that...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CW Powerglide

Combiner Wars - Finally a better looking Powerglide. I can't afford to buy the Classic 2.0 Powerglide; so this would be quite a nice value for your money. Basically, Powerglide is one of the G1 mini-bot (and how I wish that Beachcomber and Seaspray would be redesign). When Hasbro announce Powerglide as a legend class Combiner Wars figure; I was really excited. The new figure is the best looking Powerglide known and identical to his animation counterpart. And the best part; he transform himself into a powerful blaster for the combiners. Here is my review of him.

AoE Evolution Pack - Optimus Prime

Age of Extinction - Sorry for the late update. Been busy with life and collecting some masterpiece along the way. This double pack caught my eyes because of the classic/henkei mold. I already have the AoE Evasion Optimus (but never did review it); so here is my chance to review it all at once.

Fall of Cybertron Kickback

Fall of Cybertron - My first insecticon after all these years. Although; there were third party company who produced not-Kickback, I was never interested to get one due to a lot of fact. Personally, third parties are expensive and they came in limited amount. But when Hasbro announced Kickback figure in conjunction with the release of Fall of Cybertron video games; I was amaze on the product picture. In the promo picture; Kickback definitely a must buy in my book. Here is a review of this figure.