Skip to main content

Icepick with Sergeant Chaos

Photobucket

Dark of The Moon - Remember the movie where human is working with Decepticon? Well, this is my first Human Alliance figure. I am not really keen in buying Human Alliance during Revenge of The Fallen as it was so expensive. But this one is really different than those figure that I mentioned. This one is really cheap and consider a scout class. The best thing is that these figure can became a special weapon. Maybe that is why it is called as MechTech.

Bio

ICEPICK dislikes humans intensely, but with his combiner team destroyed, he is desperate for an effective partnership. Rogue soldier Sergeant Chaos more than provides, offering ICEPICK intelligence on AUTOBOT targets in exchange for a chance to go along on a destructive ride. With three modes to choose from, this team has many options for destruction. Switch ICEPICK into snowmobile mode, help your Sergeant Chaos figure climb aboard, and send them racing on a bitter cold mission of devastation.

Vehicle Mode with human allies


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The vehicle mode looks pretty cool. This figure really reminds me of my old M.A.S.K. toys. The jet ski design is very nice with details and everything. But it is just a simple vehicle until Icepick transforms into his alternate mode.

Alternate Mode

Photobucket
Photobucket

He really looks like a Shinobi. A real slick ninja from a Power Ranger series. I was confused with his transformation mode especially the rear parts. It also does not stated where to put the two satellite weapon. Whether it is near his hand or on his shoulder. The new manual really sucks and I still prefer the old drawing method rather than this new version.

MechTech Weapon Mode


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Honestly, this Scout Class so called 'MechTech' weapon does not work with Deluxe Class. It only works with Voyager Class and Leader Class figures. Why I said that? Because it is quite heavy and quite large for a Deluxe Class to even lift it. In this picture, I have shown how large it is that even Megatron had trouble lifting it. I think a leader class would not have this kind of trouble. To be honest it looks kind of funny. But I guess that is how it is. Anyway, I will soon review Icepick Power Core Combiners in the near future. Just wait for my posting.

Photobucket


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CW Powerglide

Combiner Wars - Finally a better looking Powerglide. I can't afford to buy the Classic 2.0 Powerglide; so this would be quite a nice value for your money. Basically, Powerglide is one of the G1 mini-bot (and how I wish that Beachcomber and Seaspray would be redesign). When Hasbro announce Powerglide as a legend class Combiner Wars figure; I was really excited. The new figure is the best looking Powerglide known and identical to his animation counterpart. And the best part; he transform himself into a powerful blaster for the combiners. Here is my review of him.

AoE Evolution Pack - Optimus Prime

Age of Extinction - Sorry for the late update. Been busy with life and collecting some masterpiece along the way. This double pack caught my eyes because of the classic/henkei mold. I already have the AoE Evasion Optimus (but never did review it); so here is my chance to review it all at once.

CW Bombshell

Combiner Wars - It is a bug world out there. Anyway; this is the second Insecticon that I bought. We are missing the last legend wave (Megatron, Starscream, Gears, Skrapnel, Tailgate, Swerve and Cosmos). Either it arrived a few or none at all (and selling like hot cake). I can't complain much but at least the new Combiner Wars line release Bombshell (and yet to see upcoming Huffer, Blackjack and Warpath). Here is my review of this great and simple figure.