Skip to main content

Expressive Art Convention Brunei - See You Next Time!

Photobucket

EACon Brunei - Although unfortunate that I did not come on the second day because I was still in sick bay but at least I managed to come on the first day. Anyway, it was rather fun and exciting experience. I wish that there will be another one in the near future. Meanwhile, lets review whats going on on the first day.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Well, I do hope all the participant enjoy the event especially for those who participate in the cosplay, video game, drawing and Gundam competition. It attracts a lot of attention and hype. But I do wish that that one day, EACon will became a major event much like BotCon, E3 or QuakeCon. Congratulation to the organizer and a special thanks to the sponsors.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CW Powerglide

Combiner Wars - Finally a better looking Powerglide. I can't afford to buy the Classic 2.0 Powerglide; so this would be quite a nice value for your money. Basically, Powerglide is one of the G1 mini-bot (and how I wish that Beachcomber and Seaspray would be redesign). When Hasbro announce Powerglide as a legend class Combiner Wars figure; I was really excited. The new figure is the best looking Powerglide known and identical to his animation counterpart. And the best part; he transform himself into a powerful blaster for the combiners. Here is my review of him.

AoE Evolution Pack - Optimus Prime

Age of Extinction - Sorry for the late update. Been busy with life and collecting some masterpiece along the way. This double pack caught my eyes because of the classic/henkei mold. I already have the AoE Evasion Optimus (but never did review it); so here is my chance to review it all at once.

Fall of Cybertron Kickback

Fall of Cybertron - My first insecticon after all these years. Although; there were third party company who produced not-Kickback, I was never interested to get one due to a lot of fact. Personally, third parties are expensive and they came in limited amount. But when Hasbro announced Kickback figure in conjunction with the release of Fall of Cybertron video games; I was amaze on the product picture. In the promo picture; Kickback definitely a must buy in my book. Here is a review of this figure.