Dark of the Moon - It was fate that intertwined. That what Optimus would say. And I was pretty lucky that one of the collectors on our Facebook group from Brunei Toy Collector Society has taken a picture at Hua Ho Mall in Manggis. I was surprised and excited that there were a lot of new stock arrived there. So I managed to grab only 3 exclusive figure, Arcee, Jazz and Space Case. Arcee and Jazz are both redeco from the first and second movie while Space Case, I really have no clue who he is.
Combiner Wars - Finally a better looking Powerglide. I can't afford to buy the Classic 2.0 Powerglide; so this would be quite a nice value for your money. Basically, Powerglide is one of the G1 mini-bot (and how I wish that Beachcomber and Seaspray would be redesign). When Hasbro announce Powerglide as a legend class Combiner Wars figure; I was really excited. The new figure is the best looking Powerglide known and identical to his animation counterpart. And the best part; he transform himself into a powerful blaster for the combiners. Here is my review of him.


Comments
Post a Comment