Skip to main content

Battle Blade Bumblebee

Photobucket

Hunt for the Decepticon - Awesome. That one word is enough for me to describe this Bumblebee version. This is the most perfect figure amongst the other Bumblebee Transformers movie line figure. This is almost identical to the leader class Battle Ops Bumblebee but in a smaller scale. I think I might exaggerated a bit. But for a deluxe model, he is faithful to his movie counter-part. Even the new Dark of the Moon Bumblebee (not the leader class) is not that inferior to this one. You will get what I meant after you read my review.

Bio

BUMBLEBEE is used to the odds being against him. This time is no different than any of dozens of other fights he's been in. As RAVAGE and INSECTICON circle him in the gloom, he focuses all his energy on being ready for the attack he knows is coming.

Vehicle Mode

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Well, the vehicle mode looks like the normal Cheverolet Camaro that we used to adore and love. There are few changes being made after the second movie including a body kit. And in Dark of the Moon, the Camaro looked wicked with pretty spoiler and carbon hood. I still prefer this version at it is nice, sporty and not that naughty. Even the door can be open on both side but do not expect to put a Human Alliance figure inside it. Anyway, this version sounded that it might says 'I may be pretty outside but inside the engine... it is another whole story'. I am starting to sound like a car reviewer than a toy reviewer (sorry about that).

Alternate Mode


Photobucket
Photobucket

His transformation was not that hard but you might need an effort to put the chest and the head inside out. My simple solution would be to pull the head out before inserting or removing the chest part. Other than that, it got simple transformation. What I love about this figure is that you buy more than you bargain for. In other words, it is the most exclusive figure since the Premium series. Nicely painted, the Autobot decal and even the details is absolutely beautiful. From its painted rims sports to its silver painted body part. This is an absolute bargain. Not just that, it got two weapon mode and a battle mask. Something that you won't get with other Bumblebee. It got the cannon and an addition battle blade (more like a battle axe to me). I love this figure. If you are a collector, especially Bumblebee; then I would suggest that you will buy this one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CW Powerglide

Combiner Wars - Finally a better looking Powerglide. I can't afford to buy the Classic 2.0 Powerglide; so this would be quite a nice value for your money. Basically, Powerglide is one of the G1 mini-bot (and how I wish that Beachcomber and Seaspray would be redesign). When Hasbro announce Powerglide as a legend class Combiner Wars figure; I was really excited. The new figure is the best looking Powerglide known and identical to his animation counterpart. And the best part; he transform himself into a powerful blaster for the combiners. Here is my review of him.

AoE Evolution Pack - Optimus Prime

Age of Extinction - Sorry for the late update. Been busy with life and collecting some masterpiece along the way. This double pack caught my eyes because of the classic/henkei mold. I already have the AoE Evasion Optimus (but never did review it); so here is my chance to review it all at once.

CW Bombshell

Combiner Wars - It is a bug world out there. Anyway; this is the second Insecticon that I bought. We are missing the last legend wave (Megatron, Starscream, Gears, Skrapnel, Tailgate, Swerve and Cosmos). Either it arrived a few or none at all (and selling like hot cake). I can't complain much but at least the new Combiner Wars line release Bombshell (and yet to see upcoming Huffer, Blackjack and Warpath). Here is my review of this great and simple figure.