Skip to main content

Sea Attack Ravage

Photobucket

Hunt for the Decepticon - Actually, I really do not wish to buy this toy but the half price cut makes me do it. Although I was skeptical at first but it was rather a very quality and nice product. Even its re-paint of the original ROTF Ravage was very beautiful and sleek. But I still prefer the exclusive metal paint Ravage. That one is a collectors item.

Bio

Bulleting down through the atmosphere at better than 15 times the speed of sound, Ravage considers the data he has already amassed on the small, soft creatures that inhabit this planet. They seem weak and fragile, yet they are the ones that destroyed Megatron. That is a fact he will keep in mind as he penetrates their most sensitive installation. Against such an unpredictable enemy, stealth will be his watchword.

Vehicle Mode

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The vehicle mode is not very interesting. Even when the wings pop up, it just not imaginative enough. Luckily the transformation was very easy enough even when the difficulty stated '3' or 'Intermediate'.

Transformation Mode

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Conclusion - I must admit that I am late collecting this toy but its better late than never, right? Currently, this item is now limited and selling cheap at shop outlet in Brunei including Hua Ho and Bebeland (due to to the Dark of the Moon hit the shelves). So if you are a collector, this is a very nice addition to your collection.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CW Powerglide

Combiner Wars - Finally a better looking Powerglide. I can't afford to buy the Classic 2.0 Powerglide; so this would be quite a nice value for your money. Basically, Powerglide is one of the G1 mini-bot (and how I wish that Beachcomber and Seaspray would be redesign). When Hasbro announce Powerglide as a legend class Combiner Wars figure; I was really excited. The new figure is the best looking Powerglide known and identical to his animation counterpart. And the best part; he transform himself into a powerful blaster for the combiners. Here is my review of him.

AoE Evolution Pack - Optimus Prime

Age of Extinction - Sorry for the late update. Been busy with life and collecting some masterpiece along the way. This double pack caught my eyes because of the classic/henkei mold. I already have the AoE Evasion Optimus (but never did review it); so here is my chance to review it all at once.

30th Generation Hoist

30 th Generation - I have reviewed the legend class Hoist before ( Click Here ). Now after more than a year; Hasbro released the 30 th Generation Hoist. It looks really amazing and I really love it very much. I won't say much but here is a review of Hoist