Skip to main content

Fallback

Photobucket

Reveal the Shield - Another amazing repaint from the Revenge of the Fallen Brawn (Autobot). Instead of the dark brown and green colored theme, Fallback has a light brown paint and much more better look than Brawn. Don't get me wrong but both are the best looking and coolest Transformers character compared to the rest.

Bio

Fallback knows that the fastest way to get from point A to point B is a straight line, and he's not going to let any pesky rules or obstacles slow him down. If anyone or anything stands in his way, then too bad, he'll just have to smash straight on through it.

Vehicle Mode

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

This vehicle reminds me of a safari hunting truck. Strangely, it reminds me of Ace Ventura too (LOL). This vehicle mode is awesome. With a mounted sniper rifle and fully armored body, it makes an impression that Fallback is ready for battle in any tough terrain.

Transformation Mode

Photobucket
Photobucket

The transformation mode need a little bit complicated but not that hard. If you pay attention to the instruction, then it will be no problem. The only part that I really find it hard at first was the legs. You will need to improvise on how you going to move the leg part. What I really love about this figure is the serious face and the twin guns. It reminds me of Sideswipe. Not just that, it got a sniper rifle mounted on his shoulder. A nice addition to both of the existing guns. The guns are so cool with high quality design. This figure is an absolute collection if you do not have Brawn on your collection. But if you do, this would make an interesting addition to your collection.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CW Powerglide

Combiner Wars - Finally a better looking Powerglide. I can't afford to buy the Classic 2.0 Powerglide; so this would be quite a nice value for your money. Basically, Powerglide is one of the G1 mini-bot (and how I wish that Beachcomber and Seaspray would be redesign). When Hasbro announce Powerglide as a legend class Combiner Wars figure; I was really excited. The new figure is the best looking Powerglide known and identical to his animation counterpart. And the best part; he transform himself into a powerful blaster for the combiners. Here is my review of him.

AoE Evolution Pack - Optimus Prime

Age of Extinction - Sorry for the late update. Been busy with life and collecting some masterpiece along the way. This double pack caught my eyes because of the classic/henkei mold. I already have the AoE Evasion Optimus (but never did review it); so here is my chance to review it all at once.

CW Bombshell

Combiner Wars - It is a bug world out there. Anyway; this is the second Insecticon that I bought. We are missing the last legend wave (Megatron, Starscream, Gears, Skrapnel, Tailgate, Swerve and Cosmos). Either it arrived a few or none at all (and selling like hot cake). I can't complain much but at least the new Combiner Wars line release Bombshell (and yet to see upcoming Huffer, Blackjack and Warpath). Here is my review of this great and simple figure.