HobbyCon - Although it is not related to Transformers; just want to share this with you all especially Bruneians. Anyway; here is the link if you are interested to go this weekend (click here). The venue will be at Mabohai Shopping Complex and will be held from 13th to 15th June 2014.
Combiner Wars - Finally a better looking Powerglide. I can't afford to buy the Classic 2.0 Powerglide; so this would be quite a nice value for your money. Basically, Powerglide is one of the G1 mini-bot (and how I wish that Beachcomber and Seaspray would be redesign). When Hasbro announce Powerglide as a legend class Combiner Wars figure; I was really excited. The new figure is the best looking Powerglide known and identical to his animation counterpart. And the best part; he transform himself into a powerful blaster for the combiners. Here is my review of him.

Comments
Post a Comment