Coming Soon - What can be more awesome than waiting for the most anticipated sequel for TF: War for Cybertron? Fall of Cybertron cinematic trailer looks awesome. Optimus and Megatron looks different this time. It also introduce our favorite character from the G1 universe, Jazz, Bruticus and Grimlock. This video game will be released on Fall of 2012.
Combiner Wars - Finally a better looking Powerglide. I can't afford to buy the Classic 2.0 Powerglide; so this would be quite a nice value for your money. Basically, Powerglide is one of the G1 mini-bot (and how I wish that Beachcomber and Seaspray would be redesign). When Hasbro announce Powerglide as a legend class Combiner Wars figure; I was really excited. The new figure is the best looking Powerglide known and identical to his animation counterpart. And the best part; he transform himself into a powerful blaster for the combiners. Here is my review of him.
Comments
Post a Comment